The detailed specifications, photos and introductory video of the Prepaid Huawei Ascend XT (H1611). The list of the competitors most often compared to the Prepaid Huawei Ascend XT smartphone. The Prepaid Huawei Ascend XT (H1611) smartphone released in 2016. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 MSM8939v2 chipset, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. The Prepaid Huawei Ascend XT runs on Android OS v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable battery. It features a 6 inches IPS display with 720 x 1280 px resolution. The IPS technology is one of the most leading LCD technologies in the world.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you WorldGSMCodes is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my AT&T Prepaid Huawei Ascend XT phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your AT&T Prepaid Huawei Ascend XT phone is locked. If it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
Go to the WorldGSMCodes web page and fill in the order form with 3 pieces of information:
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HURRY UP UNLOCK YOUR PHONE NOW AND ENJOY THE BEST SERVICE AS WE VALUE OUR USERS