Below is the direct link to download the Itel 1520 Stock Firmware (flash file) this Firmware contains Flash Tool, Driver and instructions.
Take a Backup of your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your smartphone. As this helps you to recover the personal data whenever any thing wrong happens.
5 – inch Touchscreen, 1280×720 pixels
Weight – 194g
1.3 GHz quad-core Processor
16GB Internal Memory
13MP back Camera with dual flash, auto focus
13MP Front Camera
EDGE , GPRS – 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MH
WIFI 802.11 b/g/n
bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Below is the Firmware Stock ROM [Pac File] for iTEL 1520
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download Stock Rom (Pac) for your Android Device.
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .Pac file (Stock ROM which comes as .Pac).
- Once you have successfully added the Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. Once your Android Device is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.