Take a Backup of your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your smartphone. As this helps you to recover the personal data whenever any thing wrong happens.
5.0 – inch Touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels
Weight – 155g
1.0 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Mali T720 GPU
8GB Internal Memory
up to 32GB microSD
8MP Rear Camera, Dual LED Flash, Auto Focus
2MP Front Camera
EDGE , GPRS – 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MH
WIFI 802.11 b/g/n
How to Flash iTEl iT1511
- Download and extract the stock firmware on your computer.
- After extracting you will find the SP Flash Tool, Driver and instruction manual.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip if drivers are already installed).
- Open the SP Flash Tool and load the Scatter File from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Smartphone to the computer using the USB Driver.
- Click on Upgrade / Download Button in the SP Flash Tool to Begin the Flashing.
- Green Ring will appear at the end of successful Flash.