As its name points out,It is a download manager.IDM(Internet download manager) is a popular download management utility which is world’s fastest downloading tool.It accelerate your downloading speed upto 5 times.It is an excellent to use your internet efficiently,that it use your internet connection’s speed up to maximum and also provides control over your files.You have control over pausing,resuming,schedule and you can resume downloading files even from unexpected power loss and network problems.
Idm has simple graphical user interface that makes it easy to use for both beginners and professionals.You can learn How To Resume Broken Downloads through below steps.
Internet Download Manager Features:
- Support for all popular browsers and applications:IDM provides support for all versions of popular browsers including IE,AOL,MSN,Mozilla,Netscape,Firefox,Avant broswer and many others.
- Advanced Browser Integration Feature:With Advanced Integration Feature you can easily integrate IDM into any internet application to take over downloads
- Easy Downloading with One Click:When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it.You don’t need to do anything special, just browse the internet as you usually do.IDM will catch your downloads and accelerate them.IDM supports HTTP,FTP,HTTPS and MMS protocols.
- Supports many types of proxy servers: IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
- IDM is Multilingual: IDM available in Albanian,Arabic,Azerbaijan,Bosnian,Bulgarian,Chinese,Croatian,Czech,Danish,Dutch,Farsi,French,German,Greek,Hebrew,Hungarian,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Lithuanian,Macedonian,Norwegian,Polish,Portugese,Romanian,Russian,Serbian,Slovak,Slovenian,Spanish,Thai,Turkish and Uzbek languages
How To Resume Expired Links In Internet Download Manager
It Happen due to the following Reasons
- The server has not responding
- Your Internet connection has problems
- You may Accidentally pause/cancel your download
- Due to unexpected power loss
Method 1 -Waiting for a New Address
- Open Internet Download Manager and Right click on the broken file
- Select Refresh Download Address.
- A new window will open and on your browser will redirect to the download location.
- After getting the download link address click on OK to start.It Resumes your Download
Method 2-Add a New Address Manually
- Open your Internet Download Manager and right click on the download file.click on properties
- Copy the address in the address field and paste it in your browser.
- Then click to download it.Then in IDM’s dialog window click on download later.Then goto IDM Dashboard and get new address by clicking its properties, copy the address in address field.
- Paste the new address in broken file’s address field.
- Now click resume to continue your file downloading.
- Open Internet Download Manager and Right click on the file you want to download.After that click on Resume Download
- Wait for some time until a new window opens asking you to open a new web page and click on OK.
- If the file in found in webpage copy it.If it doesn’t then search for the file again and find out file new server address Then copy it to the address field
- Click on Resume to Resume your Downloads.