We’re delighted with the interest you’ve shown in being one of the esteemed tech geeks who contribute to this blog. Have you read some of our articles? You’ve seen how geeky and well-researched they are? Great! That’s the kind of stuff we expect from you, even more. Now, let’s introduce you to our Adsense revenue sharing program.
Adsense Revenue Sharing for Authors
We reward the geeks who contribute to this blog by letting them display their ads on their posts. This means, as an author, you get an ad spot on your post that’s permanently yours. You advert displays under the title of every post you write and this has been proven to be one of the best positions to place Google Ads.
Does Google Allow this?
You’re wondering if Google allows this? Of course, they do! There are several sites offering revenue sharing programs, you don’t have to worry if this would get your account suspended. There’s a page on Google Adsense’s official blog that should ease your mind: Multiple Adsense on Same Page.
You can check that out before proceeding.
No Adsense Account?
If you do not own an Adsense account and would still like to contribute, submissions are welcome. Just register and submit your article.
Requirements to be an Author on XTECHMOBILE (XTM)
Our requirements are easy to meet and they are listed below:
- You must be a good writer.
- You must be a geek.
- You’re expected to be a blogger with a blog that’s already a year old.
- If you have an active Adsense account, you’re expected to clearly understand the rules of Google Adsense
- You must be able to not only write, but come up with well-researched articles.
- We do not allow SEO content writers on this blog. If you’re one, please do not register.
Content Submission Rules
In order to ensure the content on this website is of premium quality and benefits our readers, there are just a few rules and guidelines we’ve put in place:
- We don’t accept spun articles. We will not approve it if it’s a spun article or copied content. We do not take plagiarism lightly and we will remove your article without notifying you if we later detect plagiarism. You may also get your account deleted for this.
- You can only add a link to your site in the bio and also your social profiles. We love authors with Google+ profiles.
- We may edit your post and you agree to this.
- Your post should be above 350 words.
- It’s hard editing grammatical errors when it’s a little bit too much and your article may be rejected for this.
- We encourage you to use images in your post where necessary.
- Any link within the article linking back to your site must be relevant to the article. We may remove it if we are not comfortable with it. We do not like affiliate links.
- After publishing, the article is ours and may not appear anywhere else.
- We will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as we may need to go through the post and do some background work on it to determine its authenticity.
Topics We Accept
This blog is about technology but then, technology is a very wide subject and it’s impossible to cover everything. We accept articles on a pre-defined number of topics:
- Pc os software/ Mobile Firmware
- Internet Security and many more
We may not really accept articles outside these as we tend to keep things moderated.
How to Make Your Ads Show on Your Articles
After registering, log in to the dashboard. Go to Dashboard > Google Adsense. From there, you can read the easy instructions on how to get your ads running.
You’re already logged in!
Go to the dashboard. If you can’t access the complete dashboard, you still need to obtain writing privileges; please contact us stating your username.
Not yet registered? You can register or login.
To obtain writing privileges, please contact us stating your username.
PreciousJuly 11, 2016 at 6:59 am
Good point. I hadn’t thghuot about it quite that way. 🙂