Tutorial

How To Remove/Bypassed FRP Blackberry Priv (Andriod 5.1.1 – 6.0.1)

updated on (25-09-2016) 9:15pm

maxresdefault

After  several Request and emails i have kept this for a while while other has it already . without much talk as usual

Steps

1. put an active sim card on your blackberry and note the number
  2. with the other another phone call the sim on your priv
  3. Answer the call
  4. frppriv1
  5. click the circle icon above
  6. launch the dialer button  and dial *#*#4636#*#* to enter secret menu.
  7. fprprib1
  8. hit on usage statistics
  9. hit on the back button and u will find yourself in settings
  10. scroll down About >> and check the android version if  the security patches is Android 5.x.x 2015 security patches  you can go to   to backup and reset
  11. reset phone and when phone starts up, setup a new device. That’s it(skip step 9,10, and 11 is your Android  version  is higher and 2016 security patches scroll down )

Note: Old steps

1. Startup priv
2. Connect to wifi
3 when priv shows checking connection then immediately it shows software update switch of router to stop connection with the priv
4 hit next till u get to the setup pattern screen, setup a pattern lock then restart phone
5 when phone restarts phone will be locked with the pattern u setup earlier.
6 launch the dialer button from th locked screen and dial *#*#4636#*#* to enter secret menu.
7 hit on usage statistics
8 hit on the back button and u will find yourself in settings
9 scroll down About >> and check the android version if  the security patches is Android 5.x.x 2015 security patches  you can go to   to backup and reset
10 reset phone and when phone starts up, setup a new device. That’s it(skip step 9,10,  is your is higher and 2016 security patches  scroll down)

Note: If after reset the google account still remain feel free to drop comment i will guide you on what to do

GUIDE AFTER FACTORY RESET GOOGLE ACCOUNT STILL REMAIN SOLUTION FIXED

Follow the above steps and get to settings and continue here

FOR ANDROID 5.1.1  your can get Sound & notification Access from your settings

For 6.0 you can get notification access from your Application Manger and locate Google App  >> there your will See Sound and Notifaction

screenshot_2016-09-21-16-55-19

1. Go to Sound And Notification
  2. Notification Access
  3. screenshot_20160923-123741
  4. Locate Google App
  5. screenshot_20160923-123747
  6. Click Now Cards
  7. screenshot_20160923-123755
  8. click “show cards” highlighted above”
  9. screenshot_20160923-123823
  10. No Thanks
  11. screenshot_20160923-123840
  12.  In the search bar search for “chrome”  ND OPEN
  13. and visit www.xtechmobile.com/apk/frp.apk
  14. screenshot_20160923-130129
  15. screenshot_20160923-130142
  16. screenshot_20160923-130150
  17. screenshot_20160923-130202
  18. Now open the frp.apk and install
  19. screenshot_20160923-130239@ This stage now you can get a button of wine becuase you are almost there ***wink***
  20. open the downloaded apk after installing and  search ” google account in the search bar and click “google account manger “from the searchscreenshot_20160923-13035421.On click base on step above    select the highlight option talking about Password/Email Details bla bla blascreenshot_20160923-13040622. click try   (the highlighted)screenshot_20160923-130506

23.click the three icon >>> Browser sign in>>>follow instruction and   login your google account

screenshot_20160923-130510

24.Your are almost there if login successfully it will go back to step 25  then click create

25. keep press the back icon till go go back to you activation screen and follow your setup   and activate your phone

26: Restart your phone now and activate your blackberry priv you can  factory rest from menu there after

Tested on Blackberry priv any 5.0—5.1.1 and prive 6.0.1

image below

screenshot_20160923-123650

If it does not work for your 6.0.1 drop comment i will still guide you one on one

For Does currently running 6.0.1 from August- September security patches this for you.  credit to one of our precious xtechmobile reader Manu Alex  aka lex

who i guided via facebook yesterday he was able to bypass the google account if after trying all this you get error dont worry

download Test DPC  similarly type on browser

www.xtechmobile.com/apk/test.apk

download    and setup owner account if you get any error our the app close don’t worry  if not it setup and enjoy

screen-0-jpg

repeat all the step again including  Test DPC . turn off your for 2-10 minute   turn it on  your priv is good to go.

lex is our reader i guide via fb thank God it work for him check out the comment

Am Michael Serious (S-LEADER 9JA GEEK) C.E.O OF S-LEADER .IT SOLUTIONS (G.S.M AND COMPUTER GEEK). I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY, NEVER BACK DOWN IS MY IDENTITY(I KNOW AM NOT THE BEST BUT ALWAYS OFFER THE BEST OF ME)
58 Comments

58 Comments

1. BB

September 18, 2016 at 9:58 pm

hi,
    I have done reset in the setting, but the google account still remain, what to do next please!!!

2. giga

September 20, 2016 at 2:23 pm

hi
    I have done steps as well but account still remains, if you figured out what to do please help

3. PrivDroid

September 21, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Blackberry Priv, Android 6.0.1 – Above method does not work unfortunately

4. lex

September 22, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Blackberry Priv, Android 6.0.1

Does not work any of these methods.
    I ve managed to give a Restore using steps indicated above but google account veryfication is still there.

To be more precise : on Google app no icon with settings… now I did donwloaded de frp.apk and tranfer on Priv using a sdcard, but I can not instal it, message is – Cannot open file!
    I ve been copyed apk file on Donwload director, stil no use.

Any suggestions?

September 23, 2016 at 5:27 am

please screen shot the page from google app( or all the steps till where the google app is where you did not see the settings icon to my Facebook wall or message http://www.fb.com/michael.serious

i will guide you on what to do

• lex

September 23, 2016 at 8:45 am

I sent message on fb.
        When you got time, you can check screenshots.
        Thanks

September 23, 2016 at 8:50 am

am checking

September 23, 2016 at 8:53 am

no any screen shoot message

5. lex

September 23, 2016 at 9:01 am

I did sent a message + 9 screen capture, an hour ago, I can see it on my facebook..

September 23, 2016 at 9:10 am

your fb url send me friend request

6. olawale

September 25, 2016 at 7:21 am

Thanks for the good work, I followed d step, but after installing the app, tried to choose google account I found error. Solution please

September 25, 2016 at 7:25 am

welcome brother can your screen shoot it for me where you get error and send me the url

September 25, 2016 at 7:30 am

and what your android version

7. olawale

September 25, 2016 at 7:44 am

My security patch level is august 2016. Please help.thanks.

September 25, 2016 at 7:46 am

where you able to install the apk?

• olawale

September 25, 2016 at 7:46 am

6.0.1 august 2016 patch level

• olawale

September 25, 2016 at 7:49 am

Yes I installed it. But on choosing the 5th row in google account manager it shows error,

September 25, 2016 at 7:51 am

try the 6th one you know they are two type email and password . (if the first one failed there the second one)

• olawale

September 25, 2016 at 7:57 am

The sixth show Google password recovery

• olawale

September 25, 2016 at 8:00 am

I guess maybe the company know of this solution thread, and maybe fix it launching the august version.

September 25, 2016 at 8:06 am

wow add me up on fb and send me screen shoot http://www.fb.com/michael.serious

8. lex

September 25, 2016 at 6:31 pm

I do not know what hapened but,after I tried all steps above, the only result was=error; today I shut off my Priv and when I open it back, everything was OK. I mean, Priv has normal boot- I can use settings, menu etc- I did add my google account, I have a warning above about:
    DEVICE MAY BE MONITORED- by the Test DPC.
    What should I do to secure again my phone with my google account??? I mean when I open it next time to ask for my google account/passw.

P.S.
    S-LEADER -you are the best, probablly the only one who figured it out.

September 25, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Thanks alex

September 25, 2016 at 7:50 pm

MR. lex i am very sure Test DPC was responsible i should also guide
      olawale
      if it work out for him

9. lex

September 25, 2016 at 8:10 pm

So how can I secure my Priv now?
    I still can not do last two steps 25 and 26.
    Should I hit factory reset?
    I have partial control on the Priv, I can not launch camera..

September 25, 2016 at 8:43 pm

First go to settings >>About >>Build Number and hit 4 time if Developer mode after the hit is enable Now to to settings >> developer Option and turn on oem and go and factory reset your device google account will be out

• lex

September 26, 2016 at 7:56 am

All set now, thanx again.

10. ron

September 25, 2016 at 11:19 pm

Followed all of the steps but Google account still remains. Also notice that I cannot access developer option. I hit build number 4 times but nothing happens

September 26, 2016 at 3:15 am

did you follow the images guide what your version

• olawale

September 26, 2016 at 6:59 am

Thank u so much leader, am still on looking for solution on how to fix the error login @google account manager. So I just download one launcher, and disable setup wizard. So for now I can use d phone until I reboot.

September 26, 2016 at 7:16 am

have YOUR TRY THE TEST DPC??

• olawale

September 26, 2016 at 7:53 am

Thanks boss, you are a life saver, I just did dpc now. And it went through. God bless you abundantly boss. Love you man.

September 26, 2016 at 8:09 am

thanks brother hope you like my page http://www.fb.com/xtechmobile and stay tune to xtechmobile for your daily tech update

11. Patrick

September 27, 2016 at 5:49 pm

Hello, i stuck at step 18, i can open the frp.apk but i got “unable scan” message, so i can not install frp.apk.
    Please help me.
    Thanks.

September 28, 2016 at 6:33 am

factory reset your phone using the hard button the repeat the steps again

• Patrick

September 28, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Can you show me how to factory reset by using hard button, please. I just know factory reset by using setting menu.
        Thanks.

September 28, 2016 at 3:01 pm

just peform factory reset from backup and reset and try again

12. Patrick

September 28, 2016 at 6:20 pm

I try factory reset and got the same problem “unable to scan”.

13. Patrick

September 28, 2016 at 6:23 pm

My phone is 6.0.1, August 05-2016 security patch.

14. ramin

October 4, 2016 at 12:45 pm

on android 6 not work , beacuse when download frp.apk not install on android 6 and give this error : unable to scan

October 4, 2016 at 3:32 pm

it work brother 100% send screen shoot

15. ramin

October 4, 2016 at 12:46 pm

i’m tested (install frp.apk or any apk) on all version of 6

16. Mikel

October 8, 2016 at 12:20 am

hey buddy, I have a blackberry priv stv100 running 5.1.1. For some reason Im not able to view the downloaded apk file. how do i navigate to the downloads folder? Thanks!

• Mikel

October 18, 2016 at 3:56 am

I tried downloading shortcut maker but I Have the same problem. How do I open the file? I don’t get prompted with the option that appears on step 17. Thanks for your time. Blessings!

October 18, 2016 at 5:16 am

since you did not see where to open it fine .. hope you use chrome to download . you can go back to search and search for download and open it

• Mikel

October 18, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Leader, thanks for your response. I used chrome to download the apk. I cant search for the download. How am i suppose to search for it via chrome? I tried chrome://download but no luck. HELP ME PLEASE!

October 18, 2016 at 7:05 pm

no via search where you searched for chrome

• mikel

October 19, 2016 at 4:19 am

thanks leader. I have managed to install the frp.apk and get my account added but when i get to the last step of the activation screen i click “finish” and it brings me back to the welcome screen. any idea? Im almost there!

October 19, 2016 at 4:23 am

now restart your form and activate the phone again

17. Sansia

October 18, 2016 at 9:09 am

I can’t install any apk file on my priv it says unable to open file am running Android 6.0.1

October 19, 2016 at 4:22 am

18. hussi

October 29, 2016 at 12:24 am

i have a security patch level september help me. application manager i can’t see any apps

19. herman sujanto

October 29, 2016 at 5:15 am

i have downloaded test.apk..but cannot instal it ..it’s show unable to scan primary ;download/test.apk

i have priv stv100-1 security patch september 6, 2016…please help