2. Place Tcard_update_20160415 ,Tcard_update_20160307.zip OR Update.zip on your SD Card (DO NOT PUT IN INSIDE ANY FOLDER)
3. Do a BACKUP of your personal data then Switch off your Camon C8
4. Hold Power Button + Volume Up
When the startup logo appears release the Power Button ONLY
You will see the android logo appear as shown below
Now release the Volume Up button
5. Again, hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then press Volume Up button
WITHOUT RELEASING THE POWER BUTTON.
You will see the interface below:
6. Use Volume Down to navigate to Apply update from sdcard then press the Power Button to select
7. You will enter a new interface as shown below.
Use the Volume Down to navigate to Tcard_update_20160415 then select it with the Power Button
8. The installation will begin and when it is done you will see the interfcae below. Select Reboot system now
9. The phone will reboot. This could take long, maybe upto 5 minutes.
10. After the boot process is complete, DO A FACTORY RESET to ensure you do not encounter any issues
After the boot is done, you should have HiOS and Marshmallow 6.0 on your C8.(optional if you just want to update)